For the highest level of success rate depositing a check within the mobile app please follow the endorsement recommendations below:
The endorsement should read as follows: Mobile Deposit Only FNBSM
- Endorsements must be written legibly with dark ink using standard fonts. Inscriptions written in longhand, cursive, or fonts that deviate from the standard Arial and similar fonts will have lower read rates.
- The rear image must be clear and in focus with all four corners of the check visible, following the endorsement to be clearly legible.
- The endorsement inscription must be isolated and not overlap with other text, signatures, etc.
- The endorsement must be written horizontally in the endorsement area of the check when the check is held vertically in portrait mode.
- The endorsement must be in the correct orientation (not upside-down).
- Phrases should be written in one or two lines. Phrases that are written in three or more lines will not read well.
- Place the check on a background that is contrasting to the check
- Have the endorsement area to the right when taking the front image of the check