- Log in to the application, and select Transactions from the left main menu.
- Under Check Processing, select Remote Deposit Complete.
- The Open Deposits page displays. There may be times when multiple batches will be listed on this page. The following features can prove helpful in navigating through deposit items. Note that these deposits on the Open Deposits page have not yet been submitted, but are still open.
- Navigational Paging – Use the forward and backward arrows to navigate pages with lists of deposits. You may also select a page number to navigate directly to that page.
- Per Page size – Indicate how many deposits you would like to have listed on each page.
- Displaying Page prompt – The current page number and number of records in the deposit is displayed.
- Sorting – Select a column header to organize information in either ascending order (upward arrow) or descending order (down arrow)
- Requires Rescan Column – Displays value to indicate if the item in question needs to be rescanned. Selecting this column header will immediately group items that need to be rescanned.
- Custom Batch ID – If displayed, this column will show the unique value for each deposit and may be configurable.
Figure 20 - Open Deposits Page
NOTE: Should you navigate away from the Open Deposits page with deposits still open, the system will prompt you to confirm navigating away from the Open Deposits page.
Figure 21 - Confirmation to Leave Open Deposits Page