Your Digital Banking Rep will provide you with a URL address as a route of accessing the application. Save this URL to your favorites, as it is a route of access into the system or navigate to https://www.fnbsm.com click on Sign In at the top right, click on the drop box and select "Cash Manager PRO". A user name, a temporary password, and company name will also be provided so that you may log in to the system. Only the passwords are case-sensitive.
- Once at the provided URL address, complete the User Name, Password, and Company Click Login.
- The system will prompt you to change your password. Passwords expire every 90 days and are case-sensitive. Use the following guidelines when creating a new password:
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- 8-15 characters in length
- Select Update Password.
NOTE: If you forget your password, you have the option to request a new one, as long as your current email address is in your user profile. FNBSM can update your user profile.
Creating a Secret Question
A secret question is a tool used when you forget your password and can have another temporary password generated and sent to an email address. Without an email address in a user’s profile, that user will not be able to answer a secret question for a new password for access into the system. FNBSM will need to manually edit/enter an email address for each merchant user, so that the merchant user has the option to request a new password by answering a secret question in the application. Secret questions do not need to be a complete question or contain a question mark. Secret questions and answer are not case-sensitive fields.
Once an admin has entered an email address for the merchant user profile, use the following steps to configure the secret question that will be asked of the user, before a new password can be generated and sent to the applicable email address. If the secret question is answered correctly, you will receive an email with a new temporary password.
- Log in to the application, and select the user menu | My Settings, as shown below.
Figure 1 - My Settings
- The system will prompt you for your current login password in order to reach the My Settings Once there, make changes to the Change Password, Create/Update Secret Question and Answer, and/or Create/Update Authorized Caller Identification Phrase and Response sections, as needed.
Figure 2 - My Settings Page
- Click Update when you are finished.